I used to think food could only be classified into three categories: carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. I was wrong. Another classification is vibrational frequency—a measurement of the electrical energy that is present in all natural living things.
Food can help or hinder our health, depending on its vibrational frequency. Food can also assist the body in moving energy effectively and efficiently—provided we eat the right types of foods.
Like food, we also have vibrational frequencies. In fact, each organ has its own optimal frequency range that correlates with good health and vibrancy. These frequencies, however, can be positively or adversely affected by a number of factors, including our nutrition and the vibrational frequencies of the foods we consume.
The Vibration of Food
All foods in their natural state have a vibrational frequency, a measurement of energy related to bioelectricity (and indirectly related to prana, or “vital energy”). The vibrational frequency of foods is typically measured in hertz (one hertz is one cycle per second of energy flow that is constant between two points). The table below illustrates the vibration levels of canned and processed foods and certain unprocessed foods.
Vibration Levels of Food Groups
|Food||Vibration Levels in Hertz (Hz)|
|Canned foods||0 Hz|
|Processed foods||0 Hz|
|Genetically modified (GM) foods||0 Hz|
|Fresh Produce||Up to 15 Hz|
|Fresh herbs||12–27 Hz|
|Dried herbs||2–27 Hz|
By consuming foods devoid of vibrational frequency (i.e., processed and GM foods), we are indirectly polluting our body. When we fill ourselves with substances that are not beneficial to our health and well-being we succumb to what I call, unconscious eating.
In other words, eating simply to satisfy our hunger and tantalize taste buds, without paying attention to how the foods we are eating benefit our physical system. Unconscious eating is the primary cause of the toxic state of our assimilative, digestive, and hormonal systems.
We must consume wholesome, natural (organic), nutrient-rich, high-vibrational foods to maintain a healthy and vibrant physical system. Furthermore, the vibrational frequency of wholesome foods resonates with our tissues, cells, and organs in a natural, harmonic manner. This resonance stimulates our own frequencies and restores coherence in our bioelectric fields to promote and maintain wellness.
If you want to be assured of obtaining food that has a high vibrational frequency, then as much as possible, buy food that has been grown organically, locally and in season.
Why Buy Certified Organic Produce?
- Certified organic foods are chemical-free, grown without insecticides, herbicides, fumigants, or fungicides. Many of the chemicals used in non-organic farming are known carcinogens.
- Organic foods contain up to ten times the mineral content of non-organic produce.
- Because they have more nutrients, organic foods taste better.
- Organic standards prohibit the use of municipal solid waste or sewage sludge as compost ingredients.
Why Buy Produce Locally?
- Local foods have the most nutrients. Most foods shipped long distances and from other countries are often picked before they ripen, thereby bypassing the full development of the food and premature picking means fewer nutrients.
- When you know your local farmers and how your food is grown or raised, you build a relationship of trust and you can make informed buying decisions that help safeguard your family’s health.
- Buying locally helps your local economy by keeping dollars circulating in your community.
- You help protect the environment. Because local food does not travel far, carbon dioxide emissions are reduced and fewer packing materials are used.
- You support family farms and farmland preservation.
Why Buy Produce in Season?
- Eating in season keeps us in alignment with Mother Nature.
- Seasonal food is fresher, tastier, and more nutritious than out-of-season food.
- Out-of-season food may be “force-grown” in artificial conditions, which may affect the food’s nutritional composition and flavor (compare the taste of a tomato bought in December with one bought in August).
- The seeds of seasonal foods germinate in the soil at the right time, so the plants are naturally stronger and more resistant to disease and produce better-quality fruit and vegetables.
Say No to GM Foods
An article in Vitality last year stated, “In 2008, the Austrian government released research results confirming that GM crops threaten human fertility in both genders. As a result, Austria banned all biotech foods.”(1) Bravo to Austria! Correction—bravo to the citizens of Austria for taking action and effectively communicating to their government that they value their health and will not accept foods that are detrimental to their well-being.
The fact that GM foods can be detrimental to human fertility is just one example showing that the further we distance ourselves from nature (natural foods, water, and light), the more disease and suffering we experience.
Is it not a basic human right to be able to eat foods that are safe and beneficial to our body? It’s time to reclaim our health – select high-vibrational foods to support a vibrant and healthy body.
Here is one option to ensure you consume HIGH VIBRATION FOODS.
(1)Helke Ferrie, “Food Fight,” Vitality Magazine, July/August 2009, 10.