We are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website. Raise Your Vibration and associated sites does not acquire your e-mail address or other information without your knowledge. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Use of Information
The information we collect may be used in one of several ways:
- to personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- to improve our website — we are always actively working to make our site better based on the feedback we receive from you
- to improve customer service — your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- to process transactions — any information collected will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested (please see next section for details)
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- to send periodic emails — you may occasionally be sent information or updates pertaining to your order as well as occasional company news (at any time you may unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails with the detailed unsubscribe directions at the bottom of each e-mail)
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We completely respect and honor your privacy and we do not share or sell your information with any other third party organizations except a few trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Only your billing information is used by our credit card processing provider and your credit card issuing institution to process transactions. For added protection, credit card information is never stored in our database. We use the information you provide, for internal purposes only, such as confirming and tracking your order, subscription or registration, analyzing trends and statistics, informing you of our new products, services and offers, etc.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
PayPal for your Protection
We have chosen to use PayPal as our payment gateway to ensure our customers that we value their security. Also, PayPal offers buyers (and sellers) protection for all transactions that their account holders place online. That means both of us are safe from fraudulent purchases and that PayPal will back YOU, the buyer, if anything goes wrong with your purchases.
Product Recommendations and Affiliate Links Disclosure
This site contains affiliate partner links. I may receive a small commission when you make a purchase using some links on this site. Please know that I only provide links to products I actually use and trust and not every product link is an affiliate link. Posts containing affiliate links will include a note indicating such. See below for a list of affiliate links that I support.
I appreciate your support, however, please do your own due diligence and research to determine products best suited for your individual needs, tolerance, and pocket.
I am not a healthcare professional. All of my shout-outs, recommendations, and suggestions are my personal opinion and should not be taken as medical advice.
Dawn is pleased to represent organizations that are making a positive impact in the world. One organization that is dedicated to supporting and sustaining non-GMO farmers is Juice Plus. Learn more at www.TheVibrationofFood.com
Dawn also supports organizations involved in humanitarian projects, that work to empower people and communities in developing countries, such as doTerra. Learn more at www.VibrationofNature.com
A sound healer since 2005, Dawn has studied sounding healing practices as well as sound healing technologies that raise personal frequencies and entrain the brain, such as Hemi-Sync. Learn more at www.VibrationofSound.com